Stéphanie Carrière joined the law firm of Sicotte Guilbault (formerly Campbell & Sabourin LLP) in July 2018 after completing her articles with the firm. Stéphanie graduated from the University of Ottawa’s French Common Law Program in 2017 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2018. Prior to completing her Juris Doctor, Stéphanie obtained a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ottawa in 2010, with a specialization in Linguistics and Psychology.
Since her call, Stéphanie has been practising mostly in the areas of Real Estate Law, Wills and Estates Law and Corporate/Commercial Law. Stéphanie is fluently bilingual and is happy to offer her services in both official languages in the Embrun area.
COMPETENCIES FOR STEPHANIE
- Residential Purchase & Sale
- Commercial Purchase & Sale
- Residential & Commercial Refinancing
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Business Structures and Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Application for a Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
Have a question for me? I’m always happy to help out!
How can I help? Direct line: 613-443-5683